Saturday, August 11, 2012

Progress on my journey

When I first decided that I was ready to get healthy and fit without using any excuses to stop me I was weighing in at 332lbs. After having spent so many years as a firefighter I could not figure out how I had let myself get away health wise where I was at the point of almost 160 lbs overweight. This journey has had so many rough moments, but I am starting to see results from my hard work of eating healthy and working out.
As I started this phase of my journey I was coming in on the scale at 316lbs. This phase I really decided that I would commit to eat healthy (get rid of junk food & soda), drink LOTS of water (160 oz) & workout in some way EVERY DAY. Well the results of my first week have blown my mind with a 9lbs weightloss and for once I actually feel good about myself because I know I can do it. There is still a long way to go on this journey for getting healthy and fit, but now I know that I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment