Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BeachWeek Day 1

Well day 1 of ToneItUp.com BeachWeek went pretty good with a yummy breakfast, a morning workout, healthy snacks, good tasty lunch that ended with dinner and a great evening workout. Breakfast was good with scrambled eggs, very thin whole wheat bread topped with Nutella and green tea. Lunch was great with baked fish, Avacado, and a yummy side salad. Dinner was a salad that was filling and delicious. My after workout recovery was a smoothie that consisted of Strawberry, Blueberry, Mango, and Pineapple with Greek Yogurt and Almond milk. With day 1 I also became willing to try Coconut water and Almond Milk which both taste extremely good. The one thing I don't want to forget either is that I made sure to drink plenty of water with my total coming in at 185oz for the day which is just shy of my 200oz daily goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment