Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A trying week

Well my weekend went good and Monday was starting off right, or so I thought. Soon what was a good week tail spinned quickly and I had lost complete control over everything, all of the hard work I had been putting myself through no longer mattered because no one else was worried about any one other than what they consider their priorities. Monday and Tuesday I was unable to make it to the gym which means today I am exhausted, sluggish and all around feeling really down. Last night in the midst of chaos and frustration I broke down and had 7 tacos from Jack in the Box which is probably the biggest reason I feel so :( but I started myself back on track this morning. For breakfast I had scrambled eggs and half a piece of toast and lunch was homemade healthy "chicken salad" which was yummy too. I am a little disappointed that I gave in yesterday, but I will hold myself accountable and get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment