Saturday, August 18, 2012

2 a day weekends

During this journey I have decided that for me to keep a good pace that I would go to the gym 5 days a week. Well last weekend I came to the conclusion that since I have so much time on the weekend I would do 2 a days so that I don't overdo it all at once on those days. Last weekend went well and on 1 visit I did cardio followed by weights on the other visit. Today I did another 2 a day where I did strength training this morning and then did cardio this evening, but the best part is that besides a few sore muscles I feel AMAZING.
Beginning this journey was not easy because I was so afraid to fail after giving up the last time that I tried. Lately I have had days where I get really disappointed at myself that I could have ever let myself go so much after being so dedicated to firefighting. The great part is that firefighting has been one of my biggest motivators to go on this journey, so that once again I can be able to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment