Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BeachWeek day 2

Well day 2 started off a little rocky with over sleeping due to only 4 hours of sleep. I was not able to get a workout in because I did not want hubby to be late to work. This mornings breakfast was 1 serving of cheerios with a little bit of 2% milk, scrambled eggs, and water. Lunch was a little better with a nice salad, easy dressing, the other half of my fruit shake from yesterday and an orange. Tonight for dinner though I crashed and gave in to my bad feelings of myself by eating 8 tacos from Jack In The Box. I had been really proud of myself, but after how my husband had talked to me and talked about other girls I was really feeling disgusted about myself. Although to try and get his words out of my mind I went to the gym and did upper body weights which caused me to feel REALLY SICK due to all the grease from the tacos. As of now I am OFFICIALLY committing to NEVER having another taco from Jack In The Box EVER again, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment