Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trying hard to stay one fire

This journey has been a challenge for me. A journey that is full of ups and downs, reaching goals along with moments of failure. For once I decided to do this for me, but in the last week I have lost some of my fire that keeps me going. Some of my fall back moments were: McDonalds (more than once), Whataburger, Taco Bell (more than once) and Sonic. The most frustrating part right now is that I had done good to stay away from Soda and in the past week I have had it 4 times plus the crack food that I have been working hard to avoid.
So tomorrow will be a new weekend to push away my mistakes of the past week and focus on getting back on track and kicking butt. There is still 3 months until my birthday to lose 30lbs. I know if I recommit to eating cleaning and training hard I will reach my goal. I just have to remember that once I commit to the changes I will be able to get my family to stay on track with me and we can ALL get healthy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment