Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reaching my first big goal

During this journey, the past 4 months, I have reached the point more than once where I just wanted to give up. I had come to the conclusion or so I thought, that I would never lose the weight or get to where I felt like I was making progress. Thankfully though I found the willpower to give up and just keep at it. Four months after I started this I have FINALLY overcome the stalling point of 300 pounds and weighed in at 299.6 this past week. It has been a big sigh of relief for me to know that my dedication is paying off even if it does take time to get there. I am so thankful that I have a great group of friends who are my cheerleaders and support me on this journey. If you want to follow my daily struggles and triumphs check out at http://www.twitter.com/allnewhealth
I am here to help others who want to achieve weight loss or live a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment