Friday, October 12, 2012

Losing weight and Feeling great

The past 4 months have been a hard journey for me. Between personal up & down moments, trying to continue to eat healthy and get my work outs in, I was afraid that I would give in and then I would be back where I started 4 months ago. Now I knew this journey would be a determining factor to see if I could REALLY commit to taking care of myself and I have discovered that I can.
Throughout the first part of this journey I have made MANY lifestyle changes that I plan to keep in place. If these changes can help me drop 32lbs in 4 months on my own then it means I am doing something good. Healthy food options, drinking more water and keeping my body moving has made me feel great. This morning when I saw the scale say 299.6 I knew that I had FINALLY found my groove for progress and success.
Back in May I NEVER thought I would feel this good when I finally made it under 300, but it has been AMAZING. For those who say "I don't have time to work out" or "I can't do it because of the people in my family" well I am here to tell you that there are NO EXCUSES! If I can do this in my situation then ANY one can do it if they want it bad enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment