Monday, October 22, 2012

A weekend of blessing

The past few weeks have been really stressful for me here at home. For me the biggest struggle had been with me working out and losing weight yet my husband had no motivation to get his work outs in. We knew his APFT was coming up this month at drill and I had been stressing that his lack of consistency would show during it which would result in him not passing. Well thankfully we were blessed by my husband finding that little bit of extra "Umph" in him and he was able to pass the test. They say that when you finally give it over and quit focusing on the negative, that the positive is soon to come. This weekend was a perfect example of that.
On a personal note I did slack on my eating and I am frustrated at myself for that, but I know that tomorrow is a new day to refocus and get back on track. Several great things have happened the past few days and I know that if I keep my head up that I can continue to be successful on this journey. My moto is #NoExcuses and I really need to commit to my gym time and not give in to over sleeping or cowering away from my daily workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment