Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back in the Groove after a Move

I haven't been able to post lately due to no internet and the chaos of trying to get moved from our old house into our new apartment. The move was not easy because I was trying to pack and get everything set-up in less than 2 weeks which meant no time for the gym. However I will admit that I did continue to eat healthy, so although I did not get rid of any weight I also did not gain any either. The one thing that I love about our new place is that it is close to my gym, but there is also a fitness center onsite. Having a fitness center here means that I can walk there and work out any time without being able to use any excuses as to why I can't make it to the gym.
Moving is never easy and on this journey it makes it even harder for me to try and stay committed to being healthy. Meals lately have included salad which is easy to make even when I am running short on time and coconut water to stay hydrated and my body balanced. Although I have not had a serious workout I have been doing squats and counter push-ups every day to keep my body going. I promise to update this more often as I continue to work on getting rid of the last 125lbs before I reach my goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment