Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So I have slipped

I know lately I have slipped on blogging about my journey. Things at home have been hard on me and very stressful, but I can say that I have not gained any weight back. The last two weeks I did the #mamavation #bobharperlive challenge and I'm starting to feel good about myself. For me a hard part will be the holidays coming up because I LOVE ham & mashed potatoes which we have for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year. If any one is looking for a twitter workout buddy you can find me @AllNewHealth Have a blessed end to your week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Charity!
    I am a Sista in Mamavation, and want to know if you have any questions about our "virtual sorority" after participating in the 2 Week Challenge?

    I'm happy to answer any questions or help navigate the community if you like. It's a wonderfully supportive community, and we're always looking for motivational moms to join us.

    One of the hugest advantages is we all link up weekly status update blog posts, then hop around and comment on each others' progress. It's fantastic and so supportive.

    Let me know if you have any questions!
    ~Krista
    mostlymommyhood.com
    krista@mostlymommyhood
    @kristalswan

    ReplyDelete